Saturday, April 17, 2010

Story Time




Hi guys, I'm sorry it's been so long since I've put anything on the blog. I've just been so darn busy! I've been working my Child Sponsorship Coordinator job from home since Jenna came. Trying to find time though to do that job with all the responsibilities of having 5 girls at home, cooking, getting groceries, and such has been trying. Sometimes I feel like I meet myself coming and going!! Ever been there?! There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day! Blogging gets pushed back and doesn't happen as often. However, I have good news! They've hired someone to fill my position at New Day and I will start training him on Monday. Hooray!! That should leave me more time to fulfill the already full-time job of Forever Home manager/house parents job. I'm ready to do that more full-time and felt like I haven't had enough time to work with the girls like I wanted. Hiring someone to do my other job at New Day makes me VERY happy!! Sorry for the blog silence. Hopefully it'll get better soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the chance to lighten the load a little so you can be more full time at your Forever Home. Sounds like you need it! Having 5 kids myself, I understand. I'm down to only 2 at home now, however remember those days well. You need prayers ;) I'll send some up for you!

    ReplyDelete