Friday, July 13, 2012

Our Laundry Helper



The other day when Shawna was doing some laundry, Emma decided she'd like to help out.  It wasn't long, though, when helping with the laundry turned into dress up time as she puts on (with a little help from Shawna) one of dad's t-shirts.  What a beautiful dress it makes, right Emma?!



Hey, this is pretty fun Emma thinks!  We've learned never to leave neatly folded laundry unattended, for any length of time, within Emma's reach as she assumes it's play clothes!


Okay, I'm done now!  A little help please!!  It won't let go!!

1 comment:

  1. When I see these pictures of Emma it reminds me of when my DS son was little. Like this for example, when my son was about 4 he got into my panties drawer and decided to play dress up. He toddled out so happy with himself. We laughed as he had every pair of panties and my bras draped on his head around his neck. He had the biggest ole smile!!

    ReplyDelete