Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sweet Little Emma


Emma is such a little sweetheart!  She has such a mild and laid back personality.  We think she's just simply adorable!  


What a cute picture, huh?!  I think she's saying here "Whatya doin' takin' my picture?!"


I LOVE this picture!  This is my "Don't even think about messin' with me!" look!!


Two peas in a pod, these two are!!  When I used that idiom the other day to describe Emma and Mollie, I found myself having to explain what was meant by that to our older daughters. Not living in the states, they don't often hear idioms and sometimes we forget they don't have a clue what that means!  Then when shelling some real peas bought from the local farmers market, I again demonstrated what two peas in a pod looked like~so close together and alike they were almost inseparable.

It's funny, one day Emma went to the hospital for some blood work and Mollie came home from preschool without her.  Poor Mollie just stood around the house looking all sad and seeming to not know what to do without Emma there!  Then she took her afternoon nap, and lo and behold, when she awakened--there was Emma~back all safe and sound!!


                                               

I think Emma likes cake, what do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment