Friday, August 20, 2010

Our China Dolls

You know sometimes you're just feeling a bit silly. Shawna and Elise got out the fans and enjoyed treating the younger girls like little princesses. They don't seem to mind at all! In fact, they love the attention!

































I love this picture of Jenna! These moments are sometimes hard to capture on camera with her. Usually when the camera comes out, she's looking the other direction and ignoring me. Not much on picture taking most of the time.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you guys love on the girls...our family is praying nightly that each of your girls will have their very own parents and home. Thank you for dedicating your lives so that they may see Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed Jenna is no longer on the waiting child list? Is there any news to share? I'm quite smitten with her and am hoping for the best possible for her. :)

    What great older sisters treating the younger girls to being princesses! What a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to go out to WACAP's site and check it out myself, but my previous password is no longer valid so I'll have to wait a couple of days to find out after I get my new password. In the meantime, this is what I can tell you. We've had a few inquiries on Jenna, but she has not yet been officially matched. Just as soon as something is official, we'll let you know with a special post. Thanks so much for inquiring and loving these girls! We are hopeful that each of these girls find a forever family, the sooner the better. While they wait, we love and care for them the best way we know how--by giving them a loving stable home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These girls are so lucky to have you, and the loving home you provide. Thanks for answering my question, I just need to learn to be more patient I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete