Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Well, Blow Me Over!!

That's some STRONG WINDS!!!



It's not uncommon to have some strong winds. It seems several times a year anyway, it is extra strong and often blows our cart plumb over. Each time, we hope that nothing breaks and up until this time, it didn't, just scratched it up a little. However, this time was a little more damage. It broke one of the mirrors off and we're like "Oh man! These were nice big mirrors too!" In driving here, it's a really good idea to have good mirrors as people often pass not only on the left, but on the right as well. Guess we'll have to take it to the shop and have another one put on!

Immediately upon getting out of the larger cart coming home from preschool, Jenna spots the smaller cart blown over and is amazed. She quickly goes over and tries to upright the cart herself! I had to laugh! Try as she might, she found she couldn't do it alone.



This is not something you see every day either! Actually, I'd never seen it before here. The wind was soo strong that it blew one of the large heavy metal trash bins, with trash inside, out into the middle of the street! I see this on my way to get Jenna at preschool and all the way I'm thinking "Please don't blow me over while I'm driving!!" Thankfully, that didn't happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment