Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Such Beautiful Work
























You know, there is nothing more beautiful than hand made items! This week, a small team from New Zealand came to help at New Day. They brought with them many hand crocheted and knitted items for all the kids. Such beautiful and thoughtful gifts! They made scarves, gloves, ponchos, baby blankets, and I'm not sure what else---all I know is they were greatly appreciated with the cold weather coming up. Thanks guys so much for all the love and work that went into these beautiful items!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a poncho JUST like the one Hannah is modeling! Mine was blue and white, my sister had a purple and white one. My mom made them and I STILL have them in my hope chest. How cool to see that style has come back around after about 35 years! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete